1) Condensate is the liquid formed when steam passes from the vapor to the liquid state.
2) In a heating process, condensate is the result of steam transferring a portion of its heat energy, known as latent heat, to the product, line, or equipment being heated.
Convectionis the transfer of internal energy into or out of an object by the physical movement of a surrounding fluid that transfers the internal energy along with its mass. Although the heat is initially transferred between the object and the fluid by conduction, the bulk transfer of energy comes from the motion of the fluid. Convection can arisespontaneously(or naturally or freely) through the creation of convection cells or can beforcedby propelling the fluid across the object or by the object through the fluid.
1) As we all are aware, Heat losses from hot surface to atmosphere are due to Radiation, Conduction and Convection. From this 70% losses are due to Radiation and balance only 30% are due to conduction and convection
2) But general concept is that if we put conduction resistant insulation to hot surface and bring the surface temperature to near ambient, we feel that we have achieved energy saving. Yes indeed!
3) We have achieved energy saving but were able to block heat losses of 30% only which are due to conduction and convection. What about Radiation? Have we ever thought about it?
|Minimum Order Quantity||200 Kg|
|Type of Insulation Material||Paint & Coating|
|Type of Service||Coating|
|Packaging Size||20 Kgs|
|Surface||Design for every surface|
We are glad to introduce our-self a leading manufacturing in thermal insulation coatings.
UGAM SI COAT SYSTEM:
This coating is specially developed as replacement to other insulation available in market. Please find below special advantages of this coating.